By Anonymous - 13/02/2011 08:36 - United States

Today, I confirmed that my neighbors burn their garbage in their backyard. How? My dog just threw up a nice smelly consistency of spaghetti, plastic and cigarette butts on my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 823
You deserved it 3 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve it if you dont have a fence or let your dog walk around freely. FYL if there is a fence and you son/daughter let the dog out and it went to the burnt garbadge.

Talia_91 13

I heard it illegal to burn garbage and not to have a garbage service. I'd call the police that's not healthy for you or anyone near breathing that in and for the environment.

Comments

You deserve it if you dont have a fence or let your dog walk around freely. FYL if there is a fence and you son/daughter let the dog out and it went to the burnt garbadge.

TheDrop 0

in other words. OP deserves it for being stupid

Would be FML if the OP didn't leave their dog wandering aimlessly around the neighborhood. YDI for being completely negligent. The OP should either build a fence, get an electric fence and collar, or leash the dog. The electric collar one is both cheap and easy.

The electric collar is also cruel and for douche-bags who can't be assed to train their animal. If you don't have time for basic training simply don't get the dog, it shouldn't have to suffer when it hasn't been taught any better.

I understand where you're coming from ^, but have you ever felt the zap of an electric collar? Unless it's a small dog, they're harmless.

whoisthisgirl 4

you guys are retarded. the dog was in HIS yard. some dogs don't leave their yard so shut the hell up. my dog doesn't leave our yard and neither does my boyfriends. idiots. not all dogs run away. they are allowed to be in their own yards. though not noticing burnt food and garbage and or a fire spot is kinda weird...

no 46 your retarded read the story again dumbshit

BinaBina_XD 7

That's not true. I walk my dog on a leash but I let her play off-leash outside with an electric collar because my town won't let me build a fence.

BinaBina_XD 7
KingDingALing 9

He's going to throw up bits of burnt ****** next.

Blackmail111 9

reminds me of an episode from season 5 of futerama

Talia_91 13

I heard it illegal to burn garbage and not to have a garbage service. I'd call the police that's not healthy for you or anyone near breathing that in and for the environment.

akratzer25 0
sallen0046 4

No actually, it isn't illegal. I live in VA, and if you do not reside within town limits, it's completely legal to burn all the trash you want as long as you have it contained and do so within the limits of the open-air fire requirements, which here means simply no burning after 4pm and no tires. Unless you live in the city, a trash removal service is not necessarily an option.

people is hawii burn garbage for energie, and people in Africa burn trash in large pits I lived there for a year.

Talia_91 13

I never said it was illegal everywhere. I just said I heard it was. I'm making an "iffy" statement.

Definitely not illegal. Do you really expect garbage service at every single house in the country? We have burn barrels in which we take our trash to and burn. And don't complain about how I'm killing the earth. My three acre yard and 50+ trees definitely overpower a bag of trash.

ben1122a 0

in soviet russia, dogs get eaten. so cheer the **** up!

It's your fault that you feed your dog plastic and cigarette butts so he doesn't recognize people food when he sees it. Teach him the food pyramid so he at least goes for the burnt pieces of actual food and not plastic.

JeralynBoox3 0

ur stupid ; seriously get outtt , that has nothingg to do w ittt .

25--Please have proper grammar when calling someone stupid. Sincerely, grammar Nazis everywhere.

ben1122a 0

in soviet russia, dogs get eaten. so cheer up!

Do Wah Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do! (; That's some trashy behavior, op.