By moose - 14/11/2016 19:17 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I bought myself a new perfume. Now, there's a sulky husband lying next to me in bed who can't get it up because I smell like his mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 251
You deserved it 2 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizzy500 16

Take a shower, then give the perfume to.his hottest coworker?

Comments

Yeah, my girlfriend asked me to change my deodorant as it reminded her of her dad, who she doesn't get on with. I really liked that deodorant too!

Be glad he couldn't get it up to you smelling like his Mum.

Shower!!!! Shower now!!!! Buy whatever he likes! Take him other you to buy next fragrance. Good times will follow.

At least he didn't tell you that you smelling like his mum helps him get it up.

Your sense of smell ties you to people, places, things & memories. Although it sucks, it's not his fault. I suggest washing it off & maybe going back to your old perfume. Give the new one to his mom then take him shopping with you to pick out another one. Not only would he like you wanting his input but he gets to pick his favorite scent that he'll always associate with you. That's a win/win.

That seems fair to me. Hell, I can't even sleep with blondes, because all of the women I'm related to have blonde hair and it just feels weird. I've literally turned girls down for having the same name as my mother or sister. Olfactory recognition is not that weird a thing to limp your noodle.

dragoongirl90 34

ALWAYS check with your SO before buying a new fragrance to make sure they aren't going to be disgusted/turned off by it.