By moose - 14/11/2016 19:17 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I bought myself a new perfume. Now, there's a sulky husband lying next to me in bed who can't get it up because I smell like his mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 251
You deserved it 2 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizzy500 16

Take a shower, then give the perfume to.his hottest coworker?

Comments

It would have been much worse if it was the other way around and he only could get it up when you used a perfume that would remind of his mother.

Goblin182 26

I guess that's better than his Mum buying a new perfume and your husband getting a boner because she smells like you.

dguzman92 12

certain smells can trigger memories...they aren't always great. sorry OP, maybe you can regift it?

Would it have been better if he gave you the hottest, dirtiest sex of your life because you smell like his Mommy?

That's a good point. A disturbing point, but a good one.

I wouldn't quite say you deserve it, but I do sort of understand where he's coming from.

Funny how if a woman is not turned on its the mans fault, but if his wife does something to turn him off it'also his fault. News flash: man don't have to be at your disposal. It's your job too.

How is anyone saying he's at fault? All the comments are either making jokes or saying it's better than if he'd been turned on. There is literally even a comment above by a woman who explained she understood the husband because she was in the same situation but with genders reversed.

writergirl1029 17

OP didn't say it was her husband's fault either. I think she's just disappointed about the new perfume she bought not working.

Keep the perfume for when you're not in the mood.