By moose - 14/11/2016 19:17 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I bought myself a new perfume. Now, there's a sulky husband lying next to me in bed who can't get it up because I smell like his mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 251
You deserved it 2 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizzy500 16

Take a shower, then give the perfume to.his hottest coworker?

Comments

I would think this is a good thing. Would you feel better if he could get it up BECAUSE you smell like his mother?

You should feel lucky! Imagine if the perfume had the opposite effect!

The reverse, him getting it up because you smell like his morher, would be alot more disturbing, so at least that's not an issue.

You have a few options... Like change his mother's perfume, or change his mother, or change him and get a new one, or have him hypnotised so he doesn't react that way or you could take a shower and get new perfume. You could opt for the easiest one or the one that boosts your ego.. Your call. Oh I almost forgot about prosthetics... Well, never mind.. This one is going to be burried by dislikes any way.

Druu 53

That's better than an over-aroused husband who can't stop getting it up because you smell like his mom.

As a lot of teen boys do, both me and my boyfriend went through an Axe spray phase. Mine lasted a week. His got to the point where he was using so much the house smelled like it constantly and I couldn't stand it. Tried to be reasonable but he said "I don't smell anything, you're imagining it." Well one day he leaves for work and I take his axe spray and douse every room, especially the bedroom, as well as myself. Like soaked. He comes home and is like "damn what is that, it's terrible!" Needless to say he switched to Old Spice spray. ;)

It's better than him being able to get it up because you now smell like his mom..

Hey, now you have a great christmas gift for his mom, save the money you would've spent on her and buy yourself a new perfume.