By Anonymous - 26/04/2014 05:57 - Canada

Today, I bought my niece a plush My Little Pony figure for her birthday. Only after she unwrapped it did I realize that it was meant to be a sex toy for grown men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 779
You deserved it 19 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C'mon...you didn't buy anything like that at We Be Toys. You know where you bought it; the sex shop. YDI.

are we not concerned with the fact that these things exist in the first place?

Comments

How do you accidentally find a sex toy at a store that you went to buy a kids toy?

When the store is online and you searched for MLP without thinking you had to specify not the adult section.

If you bought that at a normal toy store, you could get some money for that...

I'm a brony... But... What... I just... WHAT

At least other people are asking the same questions as I. My mother and I buy a lot of second hand clothing and toys for my sisters children but only after we've inspected it thoroughly and it's in good condition. Maybe you can bribe her with a new toy and secretly take the other away.

Online places don't always say what kind of plushie something is, and anyways, the OP could've gotten the plushie at Spencer's. The front is at first, second, and third glance kid friendly and filled with cool things, while the back is all sex toys and such. Maybe the OP didn't realize he went back too far?

Axel5238 29

Possible, but considering it was probably near the I love weed bumper stickers and beer bong sets probably not a place to buy presents for kids.