By Anonymous - 26/04/2014 05:57 - Canada

Today, I bought my niece a plush My Little Pony figure for her birthday. Only after she unwrapped it did I realize that it was meant to be a sex toy for grown men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 779
You deserved it 19 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C'mon...you didn't buy anything like that at We Be Toys. You know where you bought it; the sex shop. YDI.

are we not concerned with the fact that these things exist in the first place?

Comments

Cloppers, cloppers everywhere. the world is gonna shrivel up and die.

where are you shopping? no respectable toy store would carry such an item. the places that would, you shouldn't be buying presents for your underage niece in. YDI

Seriously, where the hell did you buy this toy for your "niece?" I call bullshit.

no no no, #79...didn't you know that ALLLLLLLLL the stories on FML are TRUE?!?!?! I mean, that's what I was told in a message from the site moderator (or whoever it was) I got after I called b******t on an fml. and then my comment was deleted because, even though the fml was so ridiculous, I was rude for calling the person out. Good luck.

How could something like a cute, innocent cartoon and toy franchise turn into something so vulgar? I have no problem with guys just liking MLP but the whole Clopper thing is gross! The other week I bought a G1 Pony of Firefly at a thrift store. I will now take her out, reflect on my murdered childhood, and cry.

Before the internet they would go through a phase where they were turned on by something inappropriate, appropriately ashamed, get over it and move on. Now the internet gives forums where degenerates can get together, give each other positive reinforcement and support so they never grow out of it.

Axel5238 29

Regardless of what you are into unfortunately there is a place to support it online. Though I do have concerns of the generation of man/women children at 20-25 that are sleeping in pikachu pajamas, getting aroused by cartoons and can't ask someone on a date without a panic attack. WTF happened?

...what's wrong with sleeping in pikachu pyjamas? As long as someone's a responsible, working adult during the day is it really so terrible to preserve a bit of their fun, childish side, in the privacy of their own home no less? I have sonic the hedgehog bedsheets and pokemon pyjamas. Maybe one say I'll get bored of them but I'm hardly gonna get rid of them just because I reach a certain birthday.

Axel5238 29

Nothing, but there are are people that are holding onto childhood too much and aren't growing up emotionally. Nostalgia is a great thing, though it can be over done. For all those that like that fine, but there is a growing number of young adults that aren't letting go.

grgnyce 8

How can you make that kind of mistake OP...you've got to be smarter than that!

Oh my god lol! such an awkward situation xD

A My Little Pony sex toy for adult males. There really are some defectives wondering aroud out there.

Umm, you deserve it. Read the description next time

LostInTheZone11 29

The Bronie weirdness level just went off the charts.

Just tell her it's a secret compartment and hide the packaging.

That would work. When i was a kid i had these pregnant plush puppy toys with velcro bellies, It came with babies, i would store my candy in there sometimes. They had pregnant barbie, baby born dolls that went to the toilet and so many other crass toys as i recall...If kids toys are anything like they used to be, i doubt she'll question a plush pony with a hole in the back. At least till she's older. I'm just hoping it wasn't pre-owned.