By :,< - 17/09/2012 17:16 - United States

Today, I took my daughter to a pony ride at the fair. I paid to have her picture taken, and when we got home, I emailed it to my mom. She replied, disgustedly pointing out that the pretty little pony was displaying a pretty little penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 412
You deserved it 2 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Picture perfect pretty petite pony penis.

CaptainDoorknob 7

My Little Pony just got x-rated.

How the hell did you not see the ****** tree limb hanging under it

borkchop1992 15

For ***** sake why is this fml wothy ponies have dicks, horses have dicks, rinos have dicks so i don't understand why something like this is such a problem is it an american thing or what?

The fact this comment has 69 up votes is cool too.

88- please explain how it isn't alliteration. (This should be good...)

CaptainDoorknob 7

114 - 88 must be referring to the word "little".

Uncalled for. The majority of us are just as disgusted by that crap as a non-brony.

gingerwithsoul_fml 6

Ohh snap, bitches, it just got serious up in here, you're getting a beat down buy some Bronies.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Ah ****..and here I thought the "bronies" were gone..

Bronies are what fans of the show My Little Pony are called, like how Doctor Who fans are called Whovians, etc etc

41 Damn straight. Don't go picking on invented demographics like bronies.

What's with all the stupid my little pony pics ?

33 - I am baffled by your use of the term "non-brony". Perhaps you meant "normal person"?

I've wondered. Is it pronounced bro-ny or bra-ny? I'm never sure if I'm pronouncing it right. Anyone want to help me out?

Hiimhaileypotter 52
coolbrony12 3

No just no. For one, bronies are all grossed out by that for one, and two, brony **** would be naked bronies or **** of the characters. You sir have a sick mind.

71 - there is no such thing as a "normal person" people come in all shapes, colors, sizes, likes, dislikes, ect. There really is no definition for a normal person. P.s. I'm not a brony.

I'm sad she pointed out the penis, instead of her granddaughter.

I don't get what the big problem is. Did the grandma not know that ponies have penises?

Does she not know that she has a granddaughter either? I mean, come on the whole reason the mom sent it was because of the kid, she knew the kid was there. I'm pretty sure she didn't expect the pony penis.

I wonder if grandma got a pc virus searching for pony penis?

At least it didn't have an erection! Or did it...

FMLshark 12

That's generally what happens when they get an erection. So yes, it did.

Shit I overlooked that about horses, my bad. I'll crawl back into my hole now.

The first time I read this I thought that the grandma was saying that the kid looked like a penis...

littlemsweirdo 12

I didnt read it like that but after reading your comment I had that mental image, lol.

Yes animals have dicks too. I don't see the big problem.

Having a penis gives you the right to show it in every picture

Thank you. I came in here to make sure at least one person had some sense. I don't see a problem here. Male animals have penises. They don't control how visible they are at any given time. It's not as if the horse was turned on by the girl, and even if it somehow was, it's not like it knew what was going on.

Grandma expected the pretty pony to keep his pretty little pony penis in his pretty pony pants. Grandma may be disturbed. (But this will make a hilarious grandma story when your daughter grows up!)

Boo-hoo. A male animal with a penis. I'm pretty sure that's a common thing. Animals don't wear pants to hide it. Just look at dogs for example. Those things jump all over people and people cuddle with them. It's a penis to, yet no one cares. What's the difference if it's a horse.

BradTheBrony 19

They have penises, too. Wait, they don't? MY LITTLE PONY RULE 34, YOU LIED TO ME!

All male animals should be castrated before working at carnivals? Maybe a nappy or some form of underwear should be used? People are disgusted by the silliest things these days.

I think we all appreciate the glory of this man's eyebrows.

Justkittykat, u may like his eyebrows, but ur profile pic goes well with this fml. Ur batman has a woody. Lol

Err... don't most male ponies have, you know, penises? I'm not seeing what the FML is here. That magic couldn't exist to make it invisible in the photo? That the Grandma pointed it out? I'm confused.

Iknowsomestuff 9

I guess only let your daughter ride cartoon ponies from now on?