By Anonymous - 26/04/2014 05:57 - Canada

Today, I bought my niece a plush My Little Pony figure for her birthday. Only after she unwrapped it did I realize that it was meant to be a sex toy for grown men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 779
You deserved it 19 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C'mon...you didn't buy anything like that at We Be Toys. You know where you bought it; the sex shop. YDI.

are we not concerned with the fact that these things exist in the first place?

Comments

I hope she never finds out. But out of curiosity. Where were you shopping?

This is why you have to be extra careful when shopping online.

its_bree 10

How could you not have been able to tell the difference?

This "brony" stuff creeps me out. It's a show that was made for little girls and now they've made it into their sexual worlds. You really should have checked it out. But at the same time, you'd expect a MLP toy to be for a young girl.

Actually, Lauren Faust, the creator of my little pony friendship is magic has stated numerous times that my little pony was created for a variety of age groups and both genders. Not just for little girls.

My bad, I'll take that back. But still, the sexual community around it creeps me out.

Faust didn't create the brand, just this latest reboot's tv show. Bay can say Transformers were aimed at adults/teenagers if he wants and it'd mean the same thing. Toy based franchises decades old with very specific target audiences. The periphery demographic always existed, it's just never be pandered to before.

Jst4kicks 16

I Googled it. One has an open back side/ butt. ewwwww

PainOfDemise 11

How can you mess something like that up? A dead give away should be where you bought it from. It you walked into a adult store and see a pony toy, it's probably not for kids.

Dude probably got it off of Amazon or Ebay and assumed something MLP themed would be for a young girl. Who wouldn't at first glance? Besides, it could have had a misleading description and/or picture.

damnit1989 16

YDI for not checking, and for just grabbing something and assuming it would be ok for her. But FYL at the same time for the awkward situation.

martin998877 12

Let's see what happens on his sister's birthday when he buys her a pet rabbit.

BuckNekkid 22

don't believe you. what kind of place sells kids toys and sex toys both. how this got by the approval process needs to be reviewed