By Anonymous - 26/04/2014 05:57 - Canada

Today, I bought my niece a plush My Little Pony figure for her birthday. Only after she unwrapped it did I realize that it was meant to be a sex toy for grown men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 779
You deserved it 19 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C'mon...you didn't buy anything like that at We Be Toys. You know where you bought it; the sex shop. YDI.

are we not concerned with the fact that these things exist in the first place?

Comments

daydreamer244 13

I'm just picturing the faces her parents must've made...

sexpectations 15

well if the toy had been given to their niece, I'm sure OP's brother/sister would have had a good laugh or at least understood the misconception

Either that or he wouldn't be allowed to visit for awhile.

silvermoon5033 26

OP never said that he/she bought the toy new. He/she could have gotten it at a garage sale or second hand.

The FML would be even worse if it's second hand when you think about it.

I hope it wasn't used, that's even worse. Gross

You know, when I read this FML, the first thing I thought was, "I hope he didn't buy it secondhand."

And this, folks, is why you always read a product's description before purchasing! I feel like it'd be really to Miss the fact of it being a sex you if you realized that as soon as she opened it...

How do you forget how to string a real sentence together half way through a comment?

@26 It's the OP in disguise trying to make himself feel better by putting himself on both sides of the story.

icadragoon 11

They could have also checked the "users also bought this" under the toy (if purchased on Amazon). I'm sure KY jelly was in with that list (or something like that). YDI for sure.

Maybe, just maybe he got it of the internet. He was looking for a MLP toy, found one and ordered it. I mean how often do you check the labels for lets say a teddy bear?

If I was buying something from the internet I would look at a picture of the product before I purchased. If you can't tell from looking at it that it is an adult sex toy, then I don't see what the problem is.

Sometimes people put a fake picture of the product .. Maybe that's what happened.

Well.....at least the dad will enjoy the present.

Let's hope the dad isn't into that sort of thing. He'd probably cut a hole in all of his daughter's pony toys.

Pro tip - try to stay away from buying MLP stuff online without doing your research. Either way, buying an MLP toy from Wal-Mart or Toys'R'Us is probably your best bet for next time.

RedPillSucks 31

Your profile picture has the same expression as the parents of the girl when she opened her presents.

I really need to buy a counter to keep track of how many times people have compared my profile pic to the FML or my comment.

This will make a great family story one day.

graceinsheepwear 33