By soccerlove09 - 11/10/2010 18:18 - United States

Today, I bought a personalized cookie cake with "Will you go out with me?" for the girl I've liked for five months. When I showed her, she said no, but took the cake with her anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 984
You deserved it 6 373

Same thing different taste

Comments

Lauren10102 3

I would go out with u if you gave me a cookie cake.... do u have another? O.O

Poster_Pastry 0

oh my god... ive been in love with a guy for 6 YEARS and i havent done a damn thing!! suck it up!!

That really doesn't have anything to do with the OP's issue. Go cry somewhere else.

#32 just telll the guy you like him either he will like you or not

The fact that you haven't done anything is, to put it bluntly, your fault. The worst he can do is say no; but it's not like I don't know how terrifying it is to admit your feelings to someone.

Quick go get the cake back theres still time!

That's just how the cookie crumbles. If this worked for every girl, then getting laid would be a piece of cake. Attempt #5.

Dealing with girls is never a cakewalk.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Sometimes it is. You just have to find the right slice.

She broke your heart, and ate your cookie? That really takes the cake.

Hmm-kay, but if you giving her the cake was solely conditional on her dating you, it sort of means you're trying to get a girl to prostitute herself for cake. I know I'd go out with someone for cake, but I have extremely low standards, and - well - cake is cake. You on the other hand, might just want to examine your sketchy motives a little closer before complaining about the girls you're trying to date.

Blaw023 0

When she said no you should've threw the cake at her face and walked away like a champ