Not bothered

By Username - 08/02/2011 16:57 - United States

Today, I wanted to propose to my girlfriend, so I bought M&M's which I had customized with the words "Will you marry me?" on them. She ate them all without reading them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 863
You deserved it 15 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why didn't you tell her to look at them??!!

vyvianpenniman 0

The fortune cookies are niftier.

Comments

vyvianpenniman 0

The fortune cookies are niftier.

wait a min.OP is dumb for several reasons. if he had the words printed on each MM then he shud have stop the woman before she ate it all. if he had a letter printed on each one then that dumb too even so, how was it in order for her to see the phrase. and finally m&ms u dnt deserve a wife for that attempt.

1: That's not your picture. Sooo that's really creepy.

^ Because I just asked the girl in that picture if she had an FML account and she doesn't. Sooooo again. Creepy.

derpherp 0

Σ(・□・;) what a creep

CommonSenseKarma 17

13 knows what's going on. Sir, I commend you.

Seriously? Unless you bought jumbo M&Ms, how could she have possibly read them, anyway?

haha seriously. unless each m&m had a letter on it. even then, the person wouldn't have thought of the possibility they were special m&ms unless they were told. they may have noticed the odd one here and there with an a or an e, but they probably would have eaten most of them by that point. OP should be happy tho, it really isn't a wonderful way to propose so now they have another chance

I thought it was W&Ws was it reading it upside down the whole time?

why didn't you tell her to look at them??!!

Autoshot 9

fat because sheet eats m&ms WTF gtfo troll

theten_fml 9

maybe next time you should write it on something healthier like an apple so she'll think twice before eating it

mygreenhoodie 0

it would have been funnier if she was like "ew I hate m&ms"

It would have been funnier if everybody got cancer and died.

alexaaisabeastt 0
someoneswhois 0

you are sick what is your problem?

YDI. How often do you read M&Ms before eating them?

TheDrifter 23

Of course. I won't eat the Ws.

I always check to make sure there are no W's or 3's before I eat my M&Ms

Don't forget those E's god forbid if you ate an E.

afallingstar 22

you sir are an idiot...really a proposal with m&ms? I suppose its better than what I got. my man said "how would you feel if I told you I didnt want to be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore?"...

MissFukMyLuck 0

mine proposed at a zoo will we were feeding giraffes. it's not the way you do it, it's the meaning :) of course we are divorced now....

fthku 13

afallingstar, I feel sorry for "your man" for being with a stuck up bitch like you. At first you look down on OP's proposal idea, when it is actually a sweet way to do it (much better than most people's), then you continue to diss your own fiancehusband. OP, YDI. Not that this is such a terrible thing, just order some more or think of some other way to propose. If anything this'll be a funny story to tell her and the kids.

I think the proposal idea was cute!! and it's the though that counts anyways!!!

joeyl2008 29

@44 you were married and divorced by 21? And what's wrong with proposing at the zoo?

sematariux 7

your dumbass fault for not telling her most people are used to seeing them with all M's on em! derpaderp

TheZarola 10

I completely agree. If you're forward, you're more likely to get what you want, OP. But no. You tried to be unique (stupid way of being unique IMO) and it backfired. YDI. Also, I don't think I know anyone who looks at what's written on their M&Ms. You should have told her to stop or to read them.

ollallie 0

that's what I was thinking they would have all m's but I think it's a very cute idea

kcnutt10 1

I read each and every M&M in every bag that I get in hopes of seeing that the company messed up and printed a different letter on one of them.

GETOVERIT2039 0

you'd read them if it said custom m&ms on the bag which it does if you get custom m&ms

GreeneyedWonder 0

I like that idea, OP. Very cute :) Still, sorry about her eating them all. Did you leave her alone while she ate them? If not, when they started to get low and she still didn't notice, you probably should have pointed it out.

I agree, a very cute idea but you should have made it clear they needed to be read with a note or something

Jup, it really was a sweet gesture. Literally. Much better than the other proposals on FML. But OP should better have said that there was something special with the m&m's. I would put them all together in my mouth if no one said something.

IHeartJimi02 0

I definitely agree with 12. It's an adorable idea but op should have spoken up.