By soccerlove09 - 11/10/2010 18:18 - United States

Today, I bought a personalized cookie cake with "Will you go out with me?" for the girl I've liked for five months. When I showed her, she said no, but took the cake with her anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 984
You deserved it 6 373

Same thing different taste

Comments

if she thought she was too good for you but not your cake she's not half worth you are.

haha aw. sad face! At least you tried! Though maybe you should have asked her first... THEN given her a cake? :) Just because she took the cake doesnt make her a ***** or a fatty by the way...

I still don't understand why guys buy girls things in order to ask them out. Wrong order. She has to earn it first.

Not to bring gender issues into this (which means I'm about to bring gender issues into this), but I wonder how many other people had the "sexist" alarm go off initially, but then realized that if the genders were switched it would seem totally fine... Bah, double standards. But about that cake...

sarcdude 3

completely agree. now that I've learned from experience. >_>

RachelHellYeah 0

I'm so sorry OP! That's an adorable way to ask a girl out! She's an idiot for saying no!

KarateDuck 0

lol Ida slapped it out of her hands

Well, personally... I'd probably take the cake too, whether I said yes or not. I think what you did was well-intentioned and pretty ******* brave, but next time I wouldn't do the whole cake thing.

destinyisdead 5

I wanna find this girl, walk behind her, when she's eating the cookie cake, while playing the trombone. I really hope she waddles!

its your fault for not shoving the cookie cake in her face for saying no. a real man doesn't ask a woman to go out - he tells her.

its your fault for not shoving the cookie cake in her face for saying no. a real man doesn't ask a woman to go out - he tells her.

sipher16 0

Isn't that the point? Not to put a damper on your FML but you did buy it for her.