By Wormy - 11/05/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I bit into a Reese's Cup that had been sitting on my desk for a while. As I did, half of a yellow meal worm fell out and landed in front of me, the other half was in my mouth. It was wiggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 209
You deserved it 30 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mcsnelly 5

sitting on your desk for awhile? How long a while is this? If it's like a day, FYL. If it'd been sitting out for like a month, then YDI for eating something that's been sitting out for that long.

Eternity_fml 0

What sucks more is the feeling and memory you get when you see another Reese's.

Comments

How does a meal worm get into a reese's cup on your desk, in your office, in a building? Have a garbage dump near you?

chasing_adalia 0

You think that I would learn not to read the commentary for FML's such as this, purely because people share other stories that make me want to barf and never eat certain foods ever again... but nooooo.

wearinsexypants 0

I have learned the hard way not to eat old reese's cups. The big ones sealed in plastic are usually ok, but the little ones in foil go bad really fast. Two separate times I pulled one out of a friend's candy stash and ended up having to spit them out because they tasted so disgusting. Thankfully no worms though. Of course it was my friend's candy, because if I had a bag of random candy you can bet that the reese's and other chocolate would go first because a, its the best, and b, it has the shortest shelf life.

MangyBum 0

Because no one should ever have to choose between peanut butter and chocolate and worms.

justxdream 0

Reese's are supposed to able to last a really long time, so unless yours was like 2 years old...i'd sue.

Gross. I almost did that once. Cut open a mango, apparently it was rotting inside and worms came out of it. They moved FAST too. Thank god I didn't just bite into it without looking.

That would be sick and it must of been sitting on your desk for a while.