By Wormy - 11/05/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I bit into a Reese's Cup that had been sitting on my desk for a while. As I did, half of a yellow meal worm fell out and landed in front of me, the other half was in my mouth. It was wiggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 211
You deserved it 30 426

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mcsnelly 5

sitting on your desk for awhile? How long a while is this? If it's like a day, FYL. If it'd been sitting out for like a month, then YDI for eating something that's been sitting out for that long.

Eternity_fml 0

What sucks more is the feeling and memory you get when you see another Reese's.

Comments

I can't believe you ate it. If I had food out for more then a week, I'd throw it away. That's so gross!

ew now i dont want to eat reeses's cup anymore =

Today, I was reading FML while eating a Reese's peanut butter cup, when I read about a guy eating one that had worms that wiggled in his mouth - as I swallowed the piece I had just bitten, which, in it's own sense, wiggled down my throat.

Squiggly! But if you think about it this way, mealworms are just little pieces of protein, and they are in oatmeal. He was probablythe healthiest thing in the whole piece of candy! But mentally it is freaky.

Squiggly! If you think about it this way, they are full of protein and in oatmeal. He was probably the healthiest aspect of the whole candy! But mentally, that's freaky. --> #101 how would this prank work? How do you sneak a worm into candy?

You'd be surprised what is in Chocolate. I watched a news story a few months back about a family that bought a bunch of GoodHumor bars, and they all had worms in them. There is a good chance that, that sort of stuff is in a lot of chocolate, most of the time it is consumed before they have a chance to hatch, and grow, though. As a precaution though, I don't think I'd be a scavenger in the future... In other words, don't eat shit that has been lying around in the open air so anything can get to it.