By Velian - 09/12/2008 08:59 - France

Today, I began to undress my wife, who was watching TV, and gave her a massage to relax her while she watched her soap. 20 minutes later, when the programme came to an end, she said "I wish you'd let me watch TV in peace!". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 647
You deserved it 4 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am a woman, and I agree- women need to communicate (just as much as men). If she didn't want the massage (who in their right mind wouldn't want a massage from their man is beyond my comprehension but whatever..) she should've said 'thanks honey but I'd like to watch this before you do that' or something to that effect. Geez. Ungrateful b*tch.

Why is she watching T.V. when she has a loving husband for entertainment? ;)

Comments

mama2b3 20

I personally do not like to be "undressed" while I'm trying to do something or relax. If you had just been massaging her shoulders and relaxing with her she probably wouldn't have minded, as it was, you just seemed like you were trying to initiate sex while she was trying to relax. Still, she should have said something if she wanted you to stop.

kasleight 0

my bf does that everytime I try watching something he either changes the channel or just sits there and talks to me it's quite annoying and I don't do that when he's watching tv.

clairdnj 0

I don't bother my husband when he's watching TV. When um watching something he starts doing baby talk and touching me or telling me stories. It's so annoying especially because he's only doing it for attention. Married women need relaxation time too. While she should have expressed herself better, she is definitely not a 'frigid bitch'.

FriendlyFires 0

ouch bro,that happened to meh one time! I know how it feels:(

she's not a bitch she's just annoyed me and my bf give each other massages all the time but some times we want to relax, she did react in a bad way

Vampierjazz2010 0

Obviously u couldnt put her at peace.

Vampierjazz2010 0

Obviously u couldnt put her at peace.