By Velian - 09/12/2008 08:59 - France

Today, I began to undress my wife, who was watching TV, and gave her a massage to relax her while she watched her soap. 20 minutes later, when the programme came to an end, she said "I wish you'd let me watch TV in peace!". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 647
You deserved it 4 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am a woman, and I agree- women need to communicate (just as much as men). If she didn't want the massage (who in their right mind wouldn't want a massage from their man is beyond my comprehension but whatever..) she should've said 'thanks honey but I'd like to watch this before you do that' or something to that effect. Geez. Ungrateful b*tch.

Why is she watching T.V. when she has a loving husband for entertainment? ;)

Comments

NoNameAtAll_fml 1

Dont annoy women when they r watching thier favorite show! I told my gf that 1 of her shows had no appeal and she flipped off on me!

HeatherHarris 0

hehe. i usually look a lot better than this! vote please! ♥♥

Thats really mean, just stop talking to her and see how she likes it.

crazyhat 0

honestly as a girl I know how annoyoing it is when you are busy and a guy does stuff ( that seems like) he wants to have sex.

doggie3 0

Time for a divorce, number 1? Because she didn't want a massage?

Buy her a digital video recorder if she's that frigid. Plus, obviously, you have internet access. Might I suggest that she catch up later by watching them online??? Honestly, I think she's a frigid bitch. I'd give anything for my husband to put that much effort into seducing me!!!! Cheers to comment 1. Your attentions could be better spent elsewhere.

screwlife23 0

I hope my husband is as sweet as you. Is your wife always so.....for a lack of a better word...bitchy? if so, that sucks. don't do anything for her anymore of she doesn't appreciate it. :P