By Velian - 09/12/2008 08:59 - France

Today, I began to undress my wife, who was watching TV, and gave her a massage to relax her while she watched her soap. 20 minutes later, when the programme came to an end, she said "I wish you'd let me watch TV in peace!". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 647
You deserved it 4 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am a woman, and I agree- women need to communicate (just as much as men). If she didn't want the massage (who in their right mind wouldn't want a massage from their man is beyond my comprehension but whatever..) she should've said 'thanks honey but I'd like to watch this before you do that' or something to that effect. Geez. Ungrateful b*tch.

Why is she watching T.V. when she has a loving husband for entertainment? ;)

Comments

so she yells at u after u give her a nice massage? what a bitch

drewski50 6

what a bitch.. Divorce time :D

I don't know why we have to leave you guys alone when you're doing something but you're always up in our face when we're busy!

She's a disgrace to all women. I'd die with happiness if my husband did that for me.

oh helll no. thats when u whip out your johnson an give her a mushroom stamp. if u dnt know what that is refer to urbandictionary

Come over here and massage my back instead!!! I would love it!!! There's nothing sexier than watching my favorite soap while getting a rub down! Then when it's done we'll rub down, if you know what I mean? *raises eyebrows*

That is shitty. I have to beg my husband for a freaking 2 minute massage.

Look, my ex used to do that to me all the time, sometimes I didn't care, but it was mostly annoying, if I wanted a back rub, I'll ask. Quit with your shit.