Disinterested

By lily - 13/09/2020 14:01 - United States

Today, while making out with my boyfriend, I slightly opened my eyes during it and saw him with his eyes wide open, watching TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 355
You deserved it 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lifeis4me 20

My history teacher once said “If you’re driving and kissing a pretty girl at the same time, one of those things isn’t getting the right amount of attention.” Given that you noticed his eyes were open, I’m sure you know which thing he was giving more attention to

Comments

lifeis4me 20

My history teacher once said “If you’re driving and kissing a pretty girl at the same time, one of those things isn’t getting the right amount of attention.” Given that you noticed his eyes were open, I’m sure you know which thing he was giving more attention to

You know the saying: Don't get mad, get even.

and some people say men can't multi task.

Easy solution to both problems. First, sign up for a martial arts class of your choice with your soon to be former “best friend “. Don’t let on that you know anything about the affair. After the first Class or maybe even during the class if you’re chosen to spar together beat him senseless. Afterward act like you got carried away but don’t apologize. Secondly, go home and confront your soon to be “former fiancée” about the affair and take the rings back and kick her out. Third, text your former “best friend “ and tell him that you’re former fiancé was feeling guilty and threw him under the bus and admitted to cheating on you with him. Call him later (don’t text this part) Threaten him with a real beating for what he did to have ruined your relationship. Now you have accomplished four important things. You got rid of the cheating fiancé, you gave the former “best friend “ a righteous beating that you can’t be legally charged with. You have dumped your former best friend. You ruined his chances of having a relationship with the former fiancé because he now thinks that she threw him “under the bus” with her guilty conscious confession. And finally you have scared him by “accidentally” beating him in class because you got carried away. And with threatening him on the phone call he has no witnesses to your threat. Congratulations, you will be “living in his head rent free” for a very long time. It goes without saying never follow through with your threat of violence. And live happily ever after.