By Divorcemenow - 17/07/2009 22:02 - United States

Today, I awoke to my husband donning a gorilla mask in the middle of the night. My kids have been staying in a tent out back for the past few nights, and have complained of a "monster" scaring them. I told them that it was their imagination. My husband says he gets a kick out of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 620
You deserved it 6 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy dad. At least the monsters are not under the bed.

Comments

kionnalexus 0

You're fired if you think is a FML, this has nothing to really do with you. Your kids however have a FML story to tell xD

AndelleRae 9

Maybe she realized she married a douche bag? Her username is, after all, Divorcemenow. I don't think the guy's a douche bag, but clearly she does, so yes. My two cents have been deposited.

He sure sounds like an a-hole to me...

Hahaha, why is this an FML? This is just freaking hilarious!

Special_Kfed 0

I wish my husband was that cool.. or creative.

allocomrade 0

is this perhaps the same husband who taught his kid colors incorrectly cause he thought it would be funny? cause if so then that guy is my hero and a fuking comedian!!!!

lostmymind16 0

lol i was thinking the exact same thing, if not those guys should meet up.

You know... when I was a kid, my daddy would tell me stories about serial killers hiding in people's closets. I still can't sleep with the closet door unlocked. Scaring kids is generally all in good fun, but messing with their sleep is NOT - that can be really emotionally scarring. Save the monster stories for the campfire.

thats not an fml thats just hilarious! my dad did stuff like that to me nd my friends when we would stay in our camper, which was almost every night, and im sure i will do it when i have kids. but i guess i have a sense of humor and you dont. so ydi for being a stuck up dumbass

Today, a huge gorilla jumped me in my tent. FML.

CandyRox1234 0

Well Atleast your Husband is Fun ;) He's a keeper.

impislurking 0

Michael Jackson's father reportedly did something simular, when he was a child. It was his way of teaching his children to close the window when they slept at night.

skullbuster 0

...and we know how that ******* story ended. Several botched plastic surgeries, a few child molestation allegations, a drug addiction, and then...DEAD! Nobody will be beating down the door to give 'ol Joe that "Father of the Year" award, although if they did he would probably use the opportunity to plug his music label. What a ****** scumbag!

That's exactly what I thought of! From Wikipedia: "One such claim was that one night while Michael was asleep, Joseph climbed into his room through the bedroom window. Wearing a fright mask, he entered the room screaming and shouting. Joseph said he wanted to teach his children not to leave the window open when they went to sleep. For years afterward, Michael suffered nightmares about being kidnapped from his bedroom."