By Anonymous - 17/07/2009 20:23 - Russian Federation

Today, the two and a half hours it took our poorly air conditioned taxi to go 20 miles in stop-and-go traffic was highlighted by our son projectile vomiting all over my wife, a suitcase, and the car. It ended with me having to pay both for the ride, as well as for cleaning the inside of the taxi. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 354
You deserved it 3 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOL, F the taxi driver's life for having to drive the taxi with vomit now. Even after it's cleaned the stench of vomit can last a while, especially in a poorly air conditioned taxi...

I thought it was the opposite in Russia, "In Soviet Russia, Taxi Pukes On You."

Comments

crackberrie 0

hahaha omg. hope your son is ok!

I'm replying to the first post to be on top! oh, and fyl

elfuzzo 0

Kill your kid. Even that would be too good for the disgusting bastard.

kionnalexus 0

Woah there, he's a kid I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to throw up and projectile vomiting usually isn't someones fault either. That's a little harsh. And this really sucks :/ FYL indeed.

calm down, Jesus.. I can see you're not a very sympathetic person.

simpsonman3000 0

i have never seen projectile vomit in person lol

thats horrible. im so sorry that you had to be in the car with that. fyl indeed

americayay 0

I disagree. His kid got horribly ill, his wife got thrown up on, and the cabbie's car got thrown up in. Even the SUITCASE had it worse than this guy, who only had to pay for the mess. Everyone else involved could've written a better FML.

giggity0giggity 0

wow. that goes to show that shit happens... or vomit happens? anyway, if ur son has an allowance, u can take the cost out of that.

That's a bit harsh. Kids don't projectile vomit on purpose you know. Feeling sick in a hot car is bad eough, why make him suffer more? What will it achieve?

vanessa_nessa_08 0

what does projectile vomit mean?

alwaysalady 0

Its puking so hard that it sprays straight out, instead of just dripping down your front. It has been known to hit ceiling, and other great distances. It is also rather painful.

LOL, F the taxi driver's life for having to drive the taxi with vomit now. Even after it's cleaned the stench of vomit can last a while, especially in a poorly air conditioned taxi...

I'm pretty sure your wife's life sucks worse. At least you stayed clear of the mess.