By Divorcemenow - 17/07/2009 22:02 - United States

Today, I awoke to my husband donning a gorilla mask in the middle of the night. My kids have been staying in a tent out back for the past few nights, and have complained of a "monster" scaring them. I told them that it was their imagination. My husband says he gets a kick out of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 620
You deserved it 6 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crazy dad. At least the monsters are not under the bed.

Comments

FlaminYawn 0

shouldve role played...although proportionately gorillas have the smallest penis in the animal kingdom, so go with he's the Pimpanzee and you're the Ho-rilla

Your husband is not awesome. Don't listen to all these faggots. I think, that your husband is a massive BABY and that you need to tell him that he needs to stop doing that, or you'll divorce him.

how is the husband a "BABY"? sounds to me like the op is the "BABY"

This *is* a FML, not because of what Dad did (cuz it's awesome!) but because poor Mom has probably been either convincing her young children there is no monster or telling her older children to knock off the lying/drama.

Apparently, I'm an oversensitive prick who should never have kids. Think of me what you want, but it seems me and a select few people are the only ones here who have morals when it comes to treatment of kids. If I have kids, you can bet your ass I'll be a fun parent in every sense of the word except for your definition. If you want to waste your time responding to an "oh-so-sensitive" "prick", go ahead, but I'm not gonna be paying attention anymore.

The point isn't to be a "fun" parent. You're not there for fun or safety. You're there to prepare the kids for life. That might mean being a big brother occasionally. You're not their friend.

Oh, and I love the name. Either it's sarcasm or an inside joke.. Mom: "This is going on FML" Dad: "Do it and you get to raise 'em on your own!" This is totally a sarcastic convo my hubby & I would have if we had kids. (Out of their earshot of course)

LovingCFK 8

yeah this is awesome. if you're that uptight, ydi for being such a bitch.

g33ktr0n 0

Lmao your husband is the shit!!