Freak

By Anonymous - 01/06/2023 14:00 - Australia

Today, my niece came to visit from out of town. It's also the day my partner tested positive for Covid. To minimize contact, I told her I would take her to the train station while he isolates. She refused. She then spent the day sitting as close to me as possible, hoping I was a carrier. She WANTED to catch it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 709
You deserved it 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is she like… okay? Not physically but mentally? Because some people will do self-harm by way of making extremely poor decisions that they know will mess them up later rather than doing anything themselves. It’s also possible that she was just chasing it to get a free day or because she doesn’t think it’s real, but without further context I wouldn’t know which if any it could be.

Some people are so lazy that they will risk potentially serious illness if that gets them out of class or work for a week or two. It’s short sighted and stupid, but now you know something more about this loser.

Comments

Is she like… okay? Not physically but mentally? Because some people will do self-harm by way of making extremely poor decisions that they know will mess them up later rather than doing anything themselves. It’s also possible that she was just chasing it to get a free day or because she doesn’t think it’s real, but without further context I wouldn’t know which if any it could be.

Playing devils advocate here, but if I was unsure about whether or not I already have had COVID, I would also want to catch it. It's a disease with extremely high transmission rates, yet very low risk, it's global and it's not gonna go away. It's not like I can lock myself up for 3 years and then I'm safe because that's what we've all been doing and COVID is still here.

your risk of stroke increases for at least a year post covid. Not to mention long covid complications.

Some people are so lazy that they will risk potentially serious illness if that gets them out of class or work for a week or two. It’s short sighted and stupid, but now you know something more about this loser.