By Anonymous - 29/08/2019 15:00 - United States - Russellville

Today, I asked my husband for help with a household chore. His response was to fake snore and pretend to be asleep. Later, our toddler pulled the exact same BS when I asked him to pick up his toys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 804
You deserved it 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time they ask you when dinner is just snore and pretend to be asleep

He's a piss poor example of a father... Did you tell toddler to cut out the act and pick up toys before you throw them out?

Comments

Mooglefox 23
Srom_fml 14

Well you know what they say... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Next time they ask you when dinner is just snore and pretend to be asleep

He's a piss poor example of a father... Did you tell toddler to cut out the act and pick up toys before you throw them out?

As for the husband, I would enact the water gun... squirt him till he gets up to do something...

I'm going to comment on this story ... zzz, zzz, zzz!

If you did actually let your husband out of the chore, you sort of reinforced in your little sponge that it works. But still, it sucks when you can’t get a little help around the house. I like to do laundry strikes where I just wash my own clothes. When he’s out of clean work clothes or fishing clothes, he really gets everything in shape. I have him utterly confused with the stain removers and multiple detergents for things. He has no idea what to use, and he knows the wrong thing will destroy his clothes. I really should throw it out, but it’s my ammo to get things done.

blondie45 21

Oh Yeah, ANYTHING for him, dinner, sex, conversation, fake snore and sleep. Do it til he's begging you to stop. As for Jr. a quick swat will put an end to that crap.