By Text - 25/04/2011 16:27 - United States

Today, I asked my friend to stop texting me, because I'm on a limited plan and didn't want to go over my limit. She responded by getting a group of her friends to text bomb me. I got well over a hundred one-word texts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 223
You deserved it 8 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you need to upgrade to unlimited texting!

Comments

Bree12345 15

ydi for not having unlimited texts

UK ftw. You're only charged for texts you send/calls you make here, not for any you receive.

DeadxManxWalking 27

Here's a smart thought! Get unlimited!!!!!!!! YDI for getting a limited plan.

paradiseisland01 0

if I was you I would do the same to her, as the bible saids an eye for a eye.

you can never get a girl to stop textin yhu. never ask cuz it ain't gone work.

#104 exactly. In Australia we don't pay to receive calls or texts either. The US system is screwed up. it makes you financially responsible for what other people do. you should only pay for the calls or texts YOU initiate. I can't believe Americans put up with that shit. There's nothing the OP could have done to protect herself from that cost. That sucks.

in the USA and Canada, if you get unlimited, you don't pay for incoming or outgoing texts in or outside the countries. However, with calls, it always depends on your plan, and I'm sure for certain other text plans, besides unlimited, you won't pay for texts either, and your company is a big part of it.

Thats really ****** up. In the UK, it doesn't matter if you are on unlimited, limited, or pay as you go, you still don't pay to receive texts while within the country at all. Ever. It is only if you are abroad that you have to pay to receive, and again, it doesn't matter what plan you are on, you still pay.

On my plan (and I'm in the USA if that matters), I only pay for received texts if I open them... not if they're merely sent to me. So you just delete them from your inbox before you open them.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Who is your provider? I'd love to know