By Text - 25/04/2011 16:27 - United States

Today, I asked my friend to stop texting me, because I'm on a limited plan and didn't want to go over my limit. She responded by getting a group of her friends to text bomb me. I got well over a hundred one-word texts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 223
You deserved it 8 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you need to upgrade to unlimited texting!

Comments

It could be she doesn't pay for her own plan and that she might even have a limited plan as punishment. Her friend wasn't being a friend.

rawr_imma_cupcak 0

As long as you don't open the texts, you don't get charged. Shouldn't have opened them. Your friend is a dick though.

If you don't open them, you won't be charged...

Yeah... you might want to reconsider your definition of ''friend''. Like, you know, include ''intelligent people''.

friedblueoyster 0

My friends did this exact thing to me. I can't afford an unlimited plan so I rely on 200/mo. I punched one of them for being an ass and costing me almost 25$ extra that month. I tried to get the charges off by calling my provider but of course they couldn't do anything for me except turn texting off or upgrade my plan. Sorry OP. You probably won't get them to chip in on your bill but you can try. Also, if you're malicious enough (like I was) if you have an ipod you can use textfree and send them messages without them knowing who it is from.

cyclonemetal 2

I can relate to the OP. This happened to me once, except the friend in my scenario got his parents to text bomb me.

freerun4life97 0

over 100? that's nothing! I sent this kid over 500 messages! boy was he pissed :D

srgsk9 9

Next time, when a few hit, shut off your phone. Call your provider and disable text messaging for the rest of that billing cycle. Once its shut off, you can reboot your phone and avoid overages for that cycle.

TropicalTulipz 0

i would honestly beat the dumass out of her like really and shes paying my bill