By Text - 25/04/2011 16:27 - United States

Today, I asked my friend to stop texting me, because I'm on a limited plan and didn't want to go over my limit. She responded by getting a group of her friends to text bomb me. I got well over a hundred one-word texts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 223
You deserved it 8 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you need to upgrade to unlimited texting!

Comments

And out cost you a whole $10 your life sucks.. Lol

teamholcombe 0

Only a hundred messages, they are some inexperienced text bombers. When I text bomb I send well over 500 messages at once. On top of that I make them long.

birds_fml 7

Why don't you disable texting? I've got my plan set up to disable any outgoing or incoming data, so no one can text me, and I don't accidentally send a text. If someone needs to talk to me, they can call me, or wait till I get home and send me a message on the computer.

aeroliontvw 4

most plans don't charge unless you actually open the messages. even my moms Tracfone doesn't. if yours does give us a heads up so we know who not to use!

Quit being a cheap a$$ and get unlimited texting. if you can't afford it then you shouldn't have a cell phone.

kaitrin 0

I would have been so pissed

I've never heard of charging for received text messages (or voice calls) in Europe (apart from some premium services which you have to activate). It's a bit lame that you don't have control over your own bill... BTW. If a telephone marketer calls you do you pay as well?

Danielt104 6

Text her back by telling her to get out of life. Actually, you should break her phone