By Anonymous - 10/12/2011 03:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend if I've gained weight. He replied, "Why do you think I've been so often on top lately?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 862
You deserved it 8 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you need to ask someone of you've gained weight you can just step on a scale

Comments

Hey at least hes still having sex with you. This is a wake-up call to work out. But your boyfriend could have been much nicer.

FYLDeep 25

It's usually pretty easy to tell if you've gained weight. If you feel the need to ask another person's opinion, you should probably already know the answer.

you should have said "you being on top all the time is the reason why I've been gaining weight. I don't get my weekly exercise" :)

Wait, I don't get how this is an FML? He noticed!

iMagzzzy 0

I wonder how long it took you to write that.

Would you have preferred it if he'd lied..? At least you can trust him to be honest with you. Also you obviously knew you'd put on weight anyway so why not do something about it instead of just complaining about it.

No, she would have preferred not gaining weight at all...

Well that was her own silly over-eating fault! It's not rocket science, burn more calories than you eat and your boyfriend won't be scared of you smushing him during sex..

He was being forward about it and it did seem kinda messed up but you asked for it. An answer like "just a little, honey" would have been more polite though.

Bigboned38 0

Why do woman ask questions like that? If you don't want a honest answer then don't ask, it's all about what you think of your own body!

AliCat18 12

#42 women can ask. they always will in order to boost their self esteem! its just what most girls do. yes she deserves the truth and needs to deal with it if shes willing to ask however it was a bit harsh for him to add in the bit about sex!

One solution: Get on top and show him what you're made of!