By Anonymous - 10/12/2011 03:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend if I've gained weight. He replied, "Why do you think I've been so often on top lately?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 862
You deserved it 8 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you need to ask someone of you've gained weight you can just step on a scale

Comments

Why does your boyfriend have to have strange sentence structure? That'd bother me more than someone gaining a little weight.

BrownEyes97 1

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got that.

TonyIsMyDog 2

Grammar has gotten worse and worse since computers became popular.

The FML has been changed to sound more normal. I probably sound crazy now, but that's ok. I can be the one FML conspiracy theorist that claims to have been abducted by the FML team on more than one occasion. Of course... it's not a conspiracy theory if it's true.

But the government told me that the FML said "so often on top" instead of.... nevermind. Just please don't assassinate me.

Why do girls ask these type of questions? There is never any "correct" answer that you can't twist to make the guy seem like an insensitive prick. You know you gained weight, hit the gym for you own health and stop putting your guy on the spot, for **** sake!!!

BikeAllDay818 6

Omfg thank you 18! ****, I hate that girls do that, it's so annoying.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Just for the record, I think no one should ask such questions when serious, seeing that my previous comment is being thumbed down.

Maybe u should try and say u no it doesn't matter I love u any way u look

He could have been a bit more sensitive in his reply but at least he's honest. And hey, it hasn't stopped him wanting to have sex with you!

And yet I bet he's heavier than you. So HE should be on the bottom.

xeldawyn 14

23- my boyfriend is 6'6" and weighs around 220lbs. I'm barely five foot and 110lb. He is almost always on top ;) So I'm pretty sure weight has little to do with it

TonyIsMyDog 2

Two things - most men are heavier than women and the post was referring to the girl's weight so yes, weight has everything to do with it - neither of your posts make any sense.

You realise when the guy is on top he isnt usually straddling the girl, right? A bit of a difference there...

erockinthesuburb 17

If you ask a loaded question like that, the boyfriend is doomed to sleep on the couch no matter what his response is. You got an answer, whether that was the one you were looking for or not.

Op, are you really complaining about your bf? He's still ******* you right? Don't push the guy away, just hit the gym, drop some LBs.