By Username - 23/12/2010 10:50

Today, I asked a girl I liked what she was doing tomorrow night. She replied, "Cleaning, so nothing really." I then asked her out to dinner. She declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 978
You deserved it 4 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

Free time doesn't automatically mean you've got a date. There's that whole attraction thing. That's what's tripping you up.

Scubadiver172001 0

Just because she's not busy tomorrow doesn't mean she is attracted to you OP....

Comments

Ninjafriends 1

Free time doesn't automatically mean you've got a date. There's that whole attraction thing. That's what's tripping you up.

Correct. What makes you think girls will go on a date whenever they are asked?

Bawxy 0

That's what I was thinking. Just because a girl or guy has a bunch of free time doesn't mean they necessarily wanna kill it with a dry date with you, OP. That's more painful than riding the boredum out.

it looks like she *puts on sunglasses* cleaned out of her life... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

It looks like you *punches sunglasses off your face* failed at a CSI Miami joke. Yeah.

yea... i forgot the pronoun YOU... kinda ruined whole thing... :D

At least she didnt lie. She just does not want to go out with you. Big deal

TerrorDollie 0

Maybe it's absolutely necessary that she gets her house cleaned for Christmas!

cnr0118 0

awww boo - ******* - hoo. she obviously doesn't like her, move on you sissy.

32 - Doesn't say the gender of the OP so it could be a woman. You never know, maybe OP was rejected because the girl isn't bisexual much less lesbian.

SummerRuby 1

Maybe you should be less of a whiny bitch, maybe then someone would be interested in your sorry ass.

SummerRuby 1

Suck it, limp dick, I'll have whatever attitude I want.

morganxangela 0

people post messages on here TO complain. that is why it iscalled FML!

smokeymcpottt 3

The lower your standards the higher your chance. Keep it in mind.

Maybe she's a lesbian. It's always a possibility.