By mokki - 31/03/2015 12:56 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I am seven months pregnant with my third child. I woke up to my two-and-a-half year old trying to "pop the balloon" in my tummy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 264
You deserved it 3 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that sounds like something out of a horror movie. make sure you keep knives out of your kid's reach...

If she's 2 1/2 I think she can be forgiven. Although getting a suit of armor might be a serious consideration until she knows better.

Comments

They weren't using anything sharp were they? That sucks.

Oh my gosh..I hope everything is okay!!

Lucky... The kid didn't think it was a pinyatha!!! But damn that must of been scary nonetheless, Goodluck OP

Could you please tell me what a pinyatha is? Never heard of one.

I think it's supposed to be an alternate spelling of piñata, but I honestly don't know.

It's cute depending on if they were using their finger or not.

Because the human population is estimated to reach 9 billion by 2050 and we don't even know how we're going to feed all these people. Guys, if you want to have kids, try to keep it to 2 at most. Replacement level.

Or have as many as you like as long as you can afford to feed them. Their life if they want kids go for it

It's not being able to afford kids... It's about the future size of the human population.

#34 we're also supposed to have cat eyes and orangish-skin according to national geographic. Not all hypotheses are correct

As a student at Oxford reading biology and interacting on a daily basis with professors working hard on food security technologies for the future, I'd say it's correct. They wouldn't be getting £2 million worth in grants for pseudo-research.

red82991 5

"So tell me, when did you first decide that you wanted to be an abortion doctor?" "Well..."