Crackers

By crazycrochetlady - 17/12/2018 20:00

Today, I'm 7 weeks pregnant. For the first time in a week, I feel well enough to eat something that isn't cheerios, a bagel, or crackers. I woke up 2 hours after going to bed with the shits. I'm almost convinced this kid hates me already. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 225
You deserved it 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This isn't the plan we agreed on, Damien. How are we supposed to rule the world if you're only giving your mom the *****? Donald, Kim, and Vlad are doing their parts, so you do yours, or no deal.

33 weeks until the Rapture. You heard it here first, folks. Kidding! Wishing good health to you and yours.

Comments

This isn't the plan we agreed on, Damien. How are we supposed to rule the world if you're only giving your mom the *****? Donald, Kim, and Vlad are doing their parts, so you do yours, or no deal.

crazycrochetlady 12

It's only week 7 got 33 more to go.

33 weeks until the Rapture. You heard it here first, folks. Kidding! Wishing good health to you and yours.

maroongrad 13

Pregnancy is not fun! Hang in there momma....second trimester is a whole lot easier. And of course your kid doesn't hate you yet. He/She isn't a teenager!

crazycrochetlady 12

This is my third pregnancy. My other two were so much easier. I have stayed sick this time around. Some days I'm good, some days I'm sick in the morning only unless I eat something that doesnt agree with me, and then theres the days where if anyone comes near me with food I'm gonna puke on them.

Itsbeenalong 5

Whaaa whaaa whaaa, maybe you shouldn't have gotten pregnant if you can't handle a bit of *****!

... being pregnant doesnt normally coincide with 'the *****'. the food is just something that has disagreed with her belly after not being able to eat anything but bland food for a while. 🤷‍♀️

Itsbeenalong 5

🤦‍♀️ no but babies usually bring with them a lot of shit. if OP can't cope with her own how's she going to cope with a babies!

There’s a huge difference between having the ***** and cleaning a baby’s shit.

colderthanyou 15

Supposedly being super sick is a sign of a healthy baby... I think they say that to make us feel better

ManitobaCanada 2

My wife was terribly sick for the whole pregnancy...