By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

steal it back and quit bein a Pansy and stand up

Why didn't you explain it to her? It's not like you shouldn't have proof of the assignment. Sheesh, OP. Are you so lazy that you can't even fix the problems that occur because of your laziness? It's ultimately the fault of no one but yourself that your life just snowballed.

to #110 my English teacher doesn't let my class type anything we do in that class

If it happened to me, I'd make my mom write a letter and tape her SIGNING that letter, informing the teacher why I could'nt get the essay on time.

weddingbelle 0

Maybe the reason you have an F is because you spend entirely too much time on sites like FML in the first place. Why are you on here if you're supposed to be writing that 8 page essay? And I agree with all other posters that you could have at least been writing it with a pencil and paper, or go to the library.

as for the posts above me, they have some valid points to them but as far as the laptop goes, I say it's time for some civil disobedience.

you ******* fail for having this in the 'health' subject

What makes you think the op is posting on an ipod or blackberry? It could be on a nintendo dsi or a wii with the internet channel, or it could be a ps3 with the same thing.

these days, computers are readily accessible... |the kid|

as for the posts above me, they have some valid points to them but as far as the laptop goes, I say it's time for some civil disobedience.

SeaNDouble 1

EXPLAIN IT to your mom! r u stupid or just want an escuse to not do ur homework? it's not an FML if the problem is easily fixable.. your so lazy your going to get grounded even worse when your mom finds out your major assignment's not done..

Sparkiee93 3

And yet you surfing the net, instead of cramming the work that NEEDS to be done. If you already wrote it out once how hard could it be to re-write it, you already have the information mentally...