By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

If you do not have a computer, how did you post this FML?

sourgirl101 28

I'm glad facingforever thinks her parents are cool because it looks like you are most likely going to live with them forever. Parents should give a damn about trying to make you someone with a future instead of looking for someone to get stoned with. I feel so sorry that your folks don't love you enough.

if its possible to write FMLs with cellphone or iPod, then people he may have did it that way. anyways. YDI if you didnt tell your mom your essay was saved on that computer. FYL if you did and she didnt believe you or care.

hc1019 0

usually if you post from a phone it says posted from mobile version though. YDI for procrastinating until the day it's due to try to finish it. Besides that, how do you get an F in English? That's just laziness that got you the grade in the first place; which is now emphasized by the fact you waited so long to try to compose a fairly lengthy paper.

YDI for procrastinating. You could have stayed after school and done it there had you not waited. Also, get a thumb drive that way you can save in multiple places.

So how exactly did you post this without access to a computer?

killahitlah 0

tell her that you need your laptop to get your grade up or you will fail the year.

khaos888 0

how the fudge Are u writing this If you don't have a computer dumb ass

you should have started to write it the ol' fashioned way, by hand. once you're done with it there you could have shown it to your mum and she would have let you type it up.

dugumit 0

it's due tonight? well smart one contact your teacher and explain the situation ask her nicely if she could contact your mother to allow you to use the computer to complete the assignment. if u can't do this your a gutless wonder or a complete frabricator.

ummm does anyone else realize that if he doesnt have his computer how can he be typing this???? yet again, they all have to start with "today". an he's not lazy. he said that he had it saved on the computer that was taken away so for all we know, he could be done but just doesnt have the computer to print it out! and also maybe he cant write it. my teachers demand it be printed and they don't except it if its not. Sorry op hope you get your computer back soon