By Username - 03/02/2011 04:46

Today, I accidentally drank my sister's science project. Her science project consisted of taking a glass of orange juice and putting maggots in it to see if they would live. I thought it was just pulp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 943
You deserved it 24 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you just drink a random glass of juice that was just sitting out for no reason?

Comments

that's why you don't drink whatever is lying around. pour your own juice next time instead of drinking what someone else presumably poured for themself.

Inspired22 11

What kind of a stupid project is that anyway? No, they wouldn't live. Orange juice is highly acidic. But I agree with previous posters. Pour your own damn juice and you wouldn't have a problem. One day you'll be drinking someone's juice and someone will walk in and say, "Oh, that's mine. And I have mono. Just so ya know."

Kc, what's your problem? Yes the picture tells it all, and the lack of your picture tells me you lack a life as well.

Was supposed to be under #37, in a reply to kc.

Mmm...maggots. Yummy. That should learn you to pour your own!

Ummm, yeah, you might wanna go see a doctor. FYL. It is your fault a little for just drinking an orange juice that was sitting out.

Why the hell would OP need to see a doctor? Unless you're implying there were other things done to the orange juice. =/ Maggots aren't dangerous to eat.

tundraman07 0
ulicksam 0

So you just picked up someone else's glass of oj and drank it? And without looking at it? YDI.