By Username - 03/02/2011 04:46

Today, I accidentally drank my sister's science project. Her science project consisted of taking a glass of orange juice and putting maggots in it to see if they would live. I thought it was just pulp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 943
You deserved it 24 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you just drink a random glass of juice that was just sitting out for no reason?

Comments

YDI, idiot, for drinking a random glass of something. Why would you drink it if you didn't pour it? First, it could be someone's glass. Second, you don't know what's in it. Serves you right.

Hey kids! The moral of this story? Don't drink someone else's shit! Ok class dismissed..

tboudre 0

YDI for drinking someone else's juice & being too lazy to fix your own!

mikejunior88 4

one of the grossest fmls i've come across. i cant imagine drinking maggots man thats just gross

Whether this is your fault or not depends on the circumstances... If you were being ignorant and posses no respect for something that isn't yours, then you deserved it. If your sister just stupidly put the orange juice in the fridge, or somewhere else, then she's the bitch and I hope she fails the project.

KelseyLovesYouu 2

I call fake. I can't think of the relevance of this sort of experiment to any science topic. They're maggots?.. Who cares if they survive in OJ? Not to mention gross!!

robc32ca 4

as a rule if i didn't pour it and it wasn't handed to me as a drink, I don't pick up someone roses glass and chug!