By Username - 03/02/2011 04:46

Today, I accidentally drank my sister's science project. Her science project consisted of taking a glass of orange juice and putting maggots in it to see if they would live. I thought it was just pulp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 943
You deserved it 24 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you just drink a random glass of juice that was just sitting out for no reason?

Comments

sallen0046 4

Why would you decide it was a good idea to drink a glass full of anything that was already poured and randomly sitting around? It obviously didn't belong to you in the first place, and you absolutely deserve it for going around drinking glasses of whatever happens to be around.

wow so you've never made a mistake in your life ?

Because clearly #31 was implying he is perfect and, in fact, the Messiah. FFS why do people always trot this out? You don't have to be perfect in order to spotlight the errors of others. I agree completely with #31 and no, I've never just found a full glass lying about and took it for myself. I have had people take my glass that I've just poured and it is annoying.

your so uptight he doesn't need people to tell him what he did wrong this is a funny website why be a killjoy

That's pretty much the whole purpose of a "you deserve it" option...

ramboman19 8

YDI for drinking something unknown. who knows she could have mixed chemicals to see how they react with orange juice or something lol.

92jess_2010 0

exactly! well, the sister should've labeled it at least. and what does ydi mean? lol sorry for asking and I feel like a total idiot for asking.

92jess_2010 0

young dancing Inuit? is that like, it?

YDI = You deserve it. Or in this case, I'd like to say "You dumb idiot."

92jess_2010 0

ohhhh okay! I totally get it now, thanks lol.

MrLaryRottweila 1

My name's Cat. Does this mean that OP killed me?

nope, it means curiosity killed you. Sorry to hear.

I know right :( just make sure you never do anything out of curiosity, and you should be fine. :)

kcnutt10 1

^^^ A perfect example of douchebagery....the picture tells it all.

MrLaryRottweila 1

let's just judge people by their pics. the real "undouchebaggery" thing to do. People like you are worthless to society, so go climb in a hole, live of welfare, and go die. Then get anal raped by your farther who loves necrophilia.

kcnutt10 1

You didn't do well in school, did you? Because you ****** that comment up. And if I had to guess, I'd say that you didn't do well in school because you were too busy taking pictures of yourself without a shirt on.

Don't let it bug you so much. You will bee fine. Insect look at the bright side, as everyone said, you got more protein.

That's what they said when I went to a resturaunt and they had a ant in the salad. :/

gusgus36 5

pretty big pulp... how could you not notice? so gross

Eggs would have to be natures most protein rich substance. :)

heroesgleealias 0

Actually you wouldn't die. Maggots eat dead and diseased things so it would just eat all the disease out of you. Therfore making you heathier.