By Chelsea - 20/07/2009 05:54 - United States

Today, during some previews before the new Harry Potter movie, a guy stood up and led the audience in an enthusiastic and rather successful chant "H-A-R-R-Y!". Minutes later when I attempted to do the same thing, I was pelted with half-full bags of popcorn, freezing sodas, and booing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 200
You deserved it 85 162

Same thing different taste

Comments

ritzy05 1

did you do it during the new moon trailer?? b/c I would've thrown a person at you if i were in that theater.

I would have joined anyone who made noise during a New Moon trailer.

Shadow_Phantom 26

And you're a Twitard apparently m'dear. I would have screamed "Twilight series sucks!" during the New Moon trailer. I'm wearing my "Twilight Sucks" t-shirt if I actually go see the HP movie. Well they had no reason to throw things, but seriously though don't do the same thing; I would have just sat there with a puzzled look on my face. Voting both on this one.

I intend to get a group of friends together to do a live Rifftrax of New Moon. The chance of ruining the movie for a bunch of vapid teens and housewives who can't recognize shit when they see/read it is too good to pass up.

ellbtvsvm 0

You're a jackass and kind of an idiot, if you're gonna pay to see a movie just to ruin it for others.

Obnoxious Harry Potter chant > Twilight movies no wait that's actually wrong. ANYTHING > Twilight

ellbtvsvm - You bet I am. Twilight fans are, by and by large, brain-dead idiots. It's worth the $10 to annoy them.

I'm calling shenanigans. No one throws popcorn and soda which they've paid $15 for at anyone.

caligal14 0

I didn't even think of that. Good one! I might have thrown a small handful of popcorn, but definately not my entire bag and certainly not my soda. But still, just sit down and stfu it's not necessary to do the same thing the other gu just did.

YDI for copying something that was stupid already.

its not her fault shes from jersey. this is expected behavior there

YDI because you copied him, and Harry Potter is nerdy as ****.

What's nerdy about Harry Potter? It's great. The only people who say that are the ones who aren't able to read a book that long.

Chach_12 0

I agree! I don't understand what is so nerdy about liking Harry Potter...

Yeah, because reading Harry Potter is seriously hard...... lol I like Harry Potter and all, read all the books multiple times, etc, but if you think the books got any literary value at all, then you've never read a real book.

YDI. If they JUST did it, why would they want to do it again?