By Chelsea - 20/07/2009 05:54 - United States

Today, during some previews before the new Harry Potter movie, a guy stood up and led the audience in an enthusiastic and rather successful chant "H-A-R-R-Y!". Minutes later when I attempted to do the same thing, I was pelted with half-full bags of popcorn, freezing sodas, and booing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 200
You deserved it 85 162

Same thing different taste

Comments

skullbuster 0

You're pathetic. For the record, there is a reason why those stars shoot around that smiling filmstrip while saying Shhhhhhh before the movie starts. It's the theater's polite way of saying don't interrupt everyone else with your bullshit!

manoverboard 0

Nice, nice. Why didn't you just join in when he was doing it? :/

A girl? On the internet? You don't say..

dcfan44 0

ftw i live in massachussetts also known as title town with the best team in the mlb the redsox and harry pootter used 2 be gud but after the 3rd movie it sucked and YDI cuz you just do FTW GO REDSOX

skullbuster 0

Too bad the schools in "title town" are failing to teach coherent writing skills. And there is a really great group of commenters on ESPN.com, we would love to smack you down for your Red Sox fixation, but plugging them here just makes you look like a complete asshat!

theshinepolice 0

i live in MA too, but i dont see the relevance.

Oh God. I mean, I like the Harry Potter series (although I prefer the books to the films) but why would you EVER start chanting the name of the main character in the previews? Especially if someone had done the exact same thing minutes earlier? Sorry. YDI.

flyingpan8 0

*throws virtual bag of shit, catpiss, and hobo smegma at you*

weirdgirl_sf 0

Dude op, you are a massive dork for copying that guy. I, like many posters here, would not have thrown my $30 snacks at you but I definitely would have yelled for you to shut up and sit down. Maybe if you had started chanting Dracco or Voldemort (sp?) you would have had some supporters of team evil on your side and it MIGHT have been funny. You are teh fail.