By Chelsea - 20/07/2009 05:54 - United States

Today, during some previews before the new Harry Potter movie, a guy stood up and led the audience in an enthusiastic and rather successful chant "H-A-R-R-Y!". Minutes later when I attempted to do the same thing, I was pelted with half-full bags of popcorn, freezing sodas, and booing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 200
You deserved it 85 162

Same thing different taste

Comments

meh that movie sucked anyways, not a big deal.

it's probably because minutes after previews....the movie starts

ziqi92 0

what made u do that? copies cant beat the originals!

Snape kills Dumbledore. Best comment ever xD That comment reminds me when we left Terminator IV and my friend bet I wouldn't scream "Terminator (whatever his name was) gives John Conner his heart!" in front of all the people waiting for the movie. Oh yeah, free Chipotle that night. Anyway. . . YDI for being at a Harry Potter movie. You also DI for being a poser. No one likes that guy.

you're an idiot. of course no one liked it. it's never as good the second time around. agree with 145.. poser for sure.

Jnic, I love how you're using test scores to validate your opinion. Elitism at its finest. I completely respect your opinion - not everyone has to love Harry Potter - but your test scores don't mean that you have finer taste. I've gotten an 800 in critical reading on the SAT and a 2280 overall, to use your model. I consider myself pretty well-read, but I love Harry Potter. I think JK Rowling is a great author; she has created realistic, 3-dimensional characters. I think she has a very interesting storyline and I love her prose. I'm not going to use my scores, though, to say that I'm right and you're wrong. Everyone has different opinions and different tastes.

then why did you bother to write your scores? no one cares.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha!! Once was enough, twice was ******* annoying, apparently. Just imagine if you had gotten away with it, people would have been doing that until the movie started. Had you not been so eager to copy him, someone else might've taken the abuse =P On second thought, maybe you have a shrill, ear-splitting scream.

well tbh you did kill it really badly.

YDI for being a follower. I wish I was there to throw things at you.