By sadkid - 25/09/2011 23:23 - United States

Today, my mom called me a bastard, told me I should run away, and said I don't deserve to live in her house. All because I didn't use a plate when I ate a Poptart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 887
You deserved it 4 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_Vamp_ 9

Well, you should've used a goddamn plate you wreckless hobo. You and your poptart-no-plate eating shenanigans. :)

I've heard that can be punishable by death in Texas. Just be glad you're alive.

Comments

99jojojojo1 5

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OP IS A ****** ASSHOLE

LiyIa_fml 8

Ha! Sounds like my Mom..... Long as you clean the crumbs its all good! Sorta....

She's obviously teetering on the edge of sanity. You need to push her over so you can have the house for yourself. Crumble the entire box of poptarts over her bed as she sleeps. That should do it.

No pop tart crumbs be gettin' on your carpet.

well, you should have used a plate. Like come on now...

She does know what 'bastard' means, right?

Calling her child a bastard only insults herself... And over a poptart? Retarded mom you've got there.

Trust me OP... I gaurantee it had nothing to do with the Pop Tart.

Sounds like the straw that broke the camels back

MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

I don't blame her, you should've known better and had toaster strudel instead!

Wow OP, even my cat knows to be civil and use a plate when he eats a poptart. Neanderthal.

Let me explain it to people who don't know You're: means you are Your: means you in terms of ownership. Example: your car. Thank you for your time.

_Vamp_ 9

Well, you should've used a goddamn plate you wreckless hobo. You and your poptart-no-plate eating shenanigans. :)

And none of that paper shit. Use the real goods.

I'm gonna start calling people reckless hobos now.

Better watch out... That's how gingers get ya! Dot let them fool you!!!!! No0o0o0o0ooooo!!!!

I think OP's mom needs therapy for anger management.

Yeah op what are you thinking you could've killed someone!

jellitonoctopus 19

Was it worth it? Of course it was if you were having a chocolate smore poptart :)

joey1314 5

Wow #3! Was it worth it you ask. Let me as when is it ever Wroth it to have anyone talk to you the was his/her mother talked to OP. You Ignorant person

joey1314 5

Okay I will be a man. And admit my last comment had a few typos. And I apologies for that.

slushpup9696 12

No need to "apologies" for that. It wouldn't make sense.

HarveyMalone 0

Wow # 41 & 43 - you can 'apologies' all you like but you are still not much of a man - you are an unnecessarily aggressive ********.

crazychick1269 7

why is everyone so hypercritical an mean on this sight?? I mean for all we know 41 comments could be 100% sarcasm

Joey... I sense you are a victim of pattern verbal abuse.

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

**** Toaster Struduls. Poptarts are the shit!

62: He could have meant hypercritical, I suppose - as in very very critical. But he follows it with 'and mean' which would be tautological. So yeah. He's got a point though: people are being quite mean to someone who could very well be a young person being verbally abused by their mother. Te summaris: I think you're all hypercritical doodyheads, so there!

I've heard that can be punishable by death in Texas. Just be glad you're alive.

megapeyt 17

Two things 1. LEGIT comment on Texas. An ugly face is punishable by death 2. NICE PROFILE PIC

73 - I just stared at the officers with the "I'm gonna do unspeakable things to you if you get closer" look. Needless to say, the man ran away screaming. The female walked off.

mrmerino 0

Texas mind powers? More like your powers of being white, amirite?

I wonder what she would have said if you had spilled a crumb!

I'd be more concerned with what she'd do. Not with what she'd say.

Don't lie it was probably more than that.

Not really. More parents than you would think flip off on their kids for nothing. Just because they're having a bad day.

Eggers 2

calm your ****, there's no way he wasn't kidding (tricky double negative)