By Chelsea - 20/07/2009 05:54 - United States

Today, during some previews before the new Harry Potter movie, a guy stood up and led the audience in an enthusiastic and rather successful chant "H-A-R-R-Y!". Minutes later when I attempted to do the same thing, I was pelted with half-full bags of popcorn, freezing sodas, and booing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 200
You deserved it 85 162

Same thing different taste

Comments

amaneylandx3 0

I don't get it you farts; why can the AUDIENCE chant and SHE can't? WTF .

You're a dumbass. You can't do the same chant minutes after it's already been done by someone else. Personally, I think it's stupid that someone would want to chant about a movie to begin with, much less do the same chant AGAIN.

weirdgirl_sf 0

She's a dumbass because she tried to start the chant again after it was over the first time. She just wanted attention like the weird guy who went first but failed because people have a limited tolerance for shit like that in theaters. Her friends should have stopped her and saved her from getting their seating area wet and sticky. I would have been pissed if I was with her.

mish01 0

Get your own ideas. You sound like a loser. Harry Potter is the best, shame on you for trying to interrupt even the previews leading up to it.

gorguz14evar 0

rofl, you shouldnt copy. but then agian FYL.

haha! Next time don't copy..that's just weird.

zidane312 0

I would have said ballsack after every "Harry". But then again, I like dirty shit like that.

Nerds? What's so nerdy about Harry Potter? It's supposed to be a fantasy movie, not like mathematics movie. -_-

MizzCarmellXo 0

u are a Friggin LOSERR ahaha wow. Shamedd by the whole theatre. freezing sodas though.. thats kinda sad.

Hich17 0

Just like everyone else said, you shouldn't have tried to do the same thing again. You honestly thought it would work? And why DO people cheer in theaters? They know there's no one there to appreciate it, right?