By Anonymous - 24/03/2014 06:56 - United States

Today, during my dinner break, I was forced to listen to a coworker talk about how he dumped his needy ex for another woman. I'm the ex. We kept our relationship secret from our coworkers. I guess now I know why he dumped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 050
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

This is the part when you make him overhear you talking about your ex and all his issues. It's called payback. Hang in there OP.

Overly needy people are so annoying! It was rude of your ex but YDI

Wow, what an ass. Looks like you're well rid of this creep.

Or maybe OP's ex could have hauled up his balls and talked to her one on one instead of publicly humiliating her (even if she was the only one aware of it). It was an immature shit move on his part. She's better off finding someone who can be open with her about any issues in the relationship. A relationship is a team effort, OP's ex didn't seem to understand that concept. Plus the little shit went and made an effort to hurt her and make their working dynamic uncomfortable. Honestly, what a piece of shit. OP, you honestly dodged a bullet. Good luck to the other woman, she now gets to deal with his crap.

Well, I do believe it's because he's explaining it in front of her to OTHER people instead of in private and exclusively to OP. I'm sure if you think real hard on that one, you might understand the problem.

smartjaguargurl 17

It doesn't matter whether or not she was needy. He shouldn't have been talking about her like that in front of her coworkers. He should've explained why he wanted to break up when he broke up with her instead of having her find out that way. That is why he's a douche.