By Anonymous - 24/03/2014 06:56 - United States

Today, during my dinner break, I was forced to listen to a coworker talk about how he dumped his needy ex for another woman. I'm the ex. We kept our relationship secret from our coworkers. I guess now I know why he dumped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 050
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I'll bet your relationship want as secret as you thought. Next time he does that, call him out.

Rainhawk94 27

Would she know? So its so.secret.even she.doesnt know?

luvdolphin 9

how did the coworker not realize that op was his ex?

meli1195 31

I think people should really reread this FML.... They're confusing themselves

luvdolphin 9

omg i get it now i'm so stupid xD

and now she can be happy knowing she won't have to waste time on someone like him. Douche.

Did he talk about this knowing you were within earshot? What a prick.

Sorry you had to find out about it that way. He sounds like a complete asshole to be honest.

Even though he was, still he is honest. Not with the person he supposed to, but still...

I think op already knew that she had been dumped.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, we don't know if he was being honest. All we know is he's an attention whoring duche bag.

You're not the only one #1 Took me a little while to actually get what happened!

This FML is pretty confusing to be honest.

Ah office romance...it never ever works out

So very true. Never crap where you eat!

Not always the case though. I've seen it happen and work.

Untrue. I'm still dating the guy I met at work 3 years later. We worked together for a year and the only contention was his mild jealousy toward my male coworkers who were also friends, and nosy people always asking weird questions. It was pretty smooth sailing the entire year. If we had broken up, things wouldn't have been dramatic or weird, because we aren't teenagers lol.

So, you kept your relationship secret because he was a co-worker and then, he dumped you and never told you why, then told some other co-workers and that's how you found out..... How ironic and confusing, FYL

Well the fact the relationship was kept secret is pretty much a shoe in for failure.

He may not have been actually talking about you. I'm sure he has had more than one ex.