By sara - 17/09/2009 21:17 - United States

Today, during gym class, my teacher insisted that everyone should relieve some stress by throwing a basketball at the wall. I wound up and hurled the thing at the wall, it bounced back and hit me in the stomach. I began to vomit uncontrollably. Even my teacher laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 253
You deserved it 10 455

Same thing different taste

Comments

also, all the ppl sympathizing with you and saying the gym teacher sucks or is dumb are probably all fatties or nerds who got picked on in gym class cuz they couldn't make themselves passable athletes. So sick of crybabies who thought dodgeball was the hardest part of their day. Any normal person would laugh their ass off at that shit.

...unless you were the person vomiting. Seriously, FYL because your gym teacher is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Studies have proved that catharsis doesn't work, and in fact, makes things worse.

Gym teachers are useless. Even if you were athletic, you learned from your sport's coach (who either taught a real subject or was a volunteer with a job somewhere else) and not the friggin gym teacher.

dick_gozinya_ 0

this is quite possibly the worst fail ever. i hope this was intentional.

That sucks. Lyrics: Because you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Nickname: Pukin Patty[no,you nickname does not have to match your real name]

riku3220 2

It's always the gym teachers and coaches that are the coolest. It's because they're always around the kids beforer, during, amd after school and they know how the teenage mind works. They always give the least amount of homework and make the most boring classes seem like the most awesome subject in the world. The only coach I've had for a teacher who was a bore like everyone else was in 9th grade English. He was the "Shut up and read" kind of teacher.

Amysbodybetrayal 0

I had a really cool PE teacher in middle school. Like you said, she knew how teenagers were. She even knew which kids in her class smoked pot after school. (Kinda weird, not sure how she figured that one out..) But after we ran our weekly mile some of us would sit around and talk with her, and she was soo cool most of the time.

Dcvictorious 0

Win on that, but they still deserved it.

i really respect the P.E Teacher. any other teacher would have tried to help you somehow and that would have made it more emberresion for you. he just laughed. any one else would have too. P.E teacher are always the best teachers. and so are coaches of sports that teach. but really... what did you expect the teacher to do?

"everyone should to relieve some stress"? I feel sorry for you, but if you're going to post something like this on a very public website, take 30 seconds to proof read, lol.

iScarli 0

awwwww..... that sucks VIRTUAL HUG! (it makes you feel better) :D

Dcvictorious 0
dahockeymasta12 0

null i thought of the same thing! lol i love the simpsons