By WhyM3Th0ugh - 10/09/2015 23:21 - United States - Sunnyside

Today, one of my idiot classmates decided it was a good idea to throw his water bottle across the room to his friend. Unfortunately, I was sitting in front of his friend. I now have a very noticeable bruise and bump near my temple along with a headache. Everybody laughed at me. Even the teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 012
You deserved it 1 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if I were there I'd probably laugh too, but if no one asked if you're okay, they're probably all dickheads.

one of the many reasons I'm doing homeschooling, don't gotta deal with people's shit, and I don't gotta deal with waking up at 6:00 in the morning.

Comments

Water you upset about OP? Your classmate was just having a good time. You shouldn't keep that anger bottled up for too much longer! Have some class and let it go! Hope you feel better soon.

I heavily advise throwing a bottle at your class mate and teacher.

Yes, because throwing shit at the teacher always ends well....

Yeah, I highly recommend that too if you want assault charges and to be expelled.

Tough luck :/ report the guy who threw it if it bothers you

Well, if I were there I'd probably laugh too, but if no one asked if you're okay, they're probably all dickheads.

one of the many reasons I'm doing homeschooling, don't gotta deal with people's shit, and I don't gotta deal with waking up at 6:00 in the morning.

As long as you still socialize! I know a fair amount of people that were homeschooled and now hardly function in society. :c Homeschooling can be great so long as you still get out and have human interaction. :)

I gotta be honest, I think the teachers and classmates are actually worse when homeschooling.

do you know what homeschool is lol? you get taught by your parents or a private tutor. there is no classroom there are no other kids.

That sucks, OP... But water you going to do about it?

I'm sorry, OP. It's never fun being in a situation like that, and it's awful that your teacher laughed along. I hope you feel better soon and your bruise heals up!