By sara - 17/09/2009 21:17 - United States

Today, during gym class, my teacher insisted that everyone should relieve some stress by throwing a basketball at the wall. I wound up and hurled the thing at the wall, it bounced back and hit me in the stomach. I began to vomit uncontrollably. Even my teacher laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 248
You deserved it 10 455

Same thing different taste

Comments

You won't find a PE "teacher" or "coach" that isn't an idiot. It deserves an iron punch to the face.

I'm sure the teacher tried their hardest NOT to laugh. You know those times where you watch someone get hurt, and you know you shouldn't laugh but you just can't help it? I think this is one of those times.

Dcvictorious 0

Lol, come on, My P.E teacher was awesome, if you can't take someone laughing at you then really you shouldn't do P.E cos your always gonna do something stupid that everyone will laugh at, bad one throwing up but learn to laugh at yourself or you'll get eaten up mate

"awesome PE teacher" is an oxymoron. Emphasis on 'moron.'

Dcvictorious 0

And how's that exactly? Maybe cos you got bullied in P.E? I did but I still aint complaining cos where I live, P.E teachers don't torture you. Mine was a laugh and I respected him. Don't go calling me a moron cos you were shit at sport and life

P.E teachers are bastards even if you're good at sports. I had this fat asshole as my P.E teacher one year, I'm pretty sure he delayed gym class once because he was masturbating to a picture of the principal in the bathroom. And if that wasn't **** on the front of his shorts, then I don't know what else it could have been.

Dcvictorious 0

Yeah that sounds like it sucks, I had all 4 of the P.E teachers as mine at one time or another but all of them showed respect to the students. One wa a stuck up Bitch, one was a spineless knob who was made fun of by the ppl who were good at sport, he could get angry though, another was a bit of a twat but he was the head of P.E but he was always alright to me, and the last one was a pretty great guy, even when he caught me up to no good like 3 times, he let me off, he could be strict but he was a generally great guy and I liked him, he was one of those, please the student ones and would just let us play big games, he was more of a mate.

The "emphasis on 'moron'" part was at PE 'teachers,' not you, #34. And here, they ARE the bullies. "What's that? You're legs are tired from running a mile? WELL STOP BEING LAZY AND RUN ANOTHER! Blood clots in your legs? I'm smarter than any stupid ol' doctor, so don't listen to him and RUN AND GET THOSE CLOTS OUT OF YOUR LEGS!" Hell, the only people with the stamina for this shit are the ones in Track, and they don't have to do it because they're in Athletic PE. All they do is lift weights for an hour. Thank god the school board fired my lazy asshole from last year. He came to class eating Lays, drinking a Coke, and yelled at us for talking about anything unhealthy. Now if only they had the sense to get rid of them ALL.

BOMBARDMENT, BOMBARDMENT! I hope you don't destroy Willie's shack with your giant frozen dodgeball tomorrow.

waterynuggets 0

Lesson Plan --------- December 25: DOUBLE BOMBARDMENT!

You didn't laugh? I probably would have.

Allornone 35

while I've never tried it, I imagine it's pretty hard to laugh while you are throwing up

riku3220 2
ItsAlexFool 0

She threw like a girl for a reason...