By Lady Douche of Asscrackington - 10/10/2013 20:00 - United States - Watertown

Today, during a family dinner, my 5-year-old son excitedly told everyone that I let him use my "douche" last week. My parents glared at me in anger and horror, and only after they left did I find out that his brother had told him that's what my loofah is called. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 546
You deserved it 3 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes I'm glad I don't have siblings.

Rainhawk94 27

Comments

don't feel bad, my uncle told me that m&m's where called s&m's.. long story short, I went around stores asking for s&m's.

At first I was thinking of the French word for shower which is d0uch3 as well

sounds like your brother is such a loofa...

What's a loofah? The word sounds familiar but I don't really think I've heard it in a way that explains the definition.

Funny!! It's also French for Shower. Lol!!!

i dont get it why are they mad at OP again?? Op let his son use his obnoxious asshole person?

A douche is a water spout used to clean yourself after you use the washroom. No big deal...

Up here in Canada there was a contest not long ago where the cap liners on some brand of soft drink had two words written in French and English but did not have the same meaning, and some English-speaking Canadians thought the caps said things like "You Douche" or "You Retard". Douche and retarde mean "shower" and "late" in French. Needless to say they changed the caps. And you know what else? Tampon is also French for stamp. Seen it on a bilingual package of rubber stamps, lol.

Ummm... for any consolation, douche means shower in french!

kittykat1501 31

I forget what a loofah is Nvm, I remembered

rabid_otaku 29

This is why I freaking love kids