By Oihana - 01/08/2015 03:30 - United States - Greensboro

Today, at work, I saw a lady leave her infant in a display crib so she could go shopping. When I stopped her and told her she couldn't do that, she said, "Well, I do it all the time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 420
You deserved it 2 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CliffyB03 28

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Comments

So what happened? Hey FML PEEPS, why ya deleted the follow up? I miss reading that.

Huh? The OP never commented. What do you mean about the follow up being deleted?

And then one day she goes back to get her child, and it's not there....wonder how she will feel then.

Hirix 3

She would be screaming and causing a huge scene of "Where is my baby!?" then sue the crap out of the company.

Smilez97 5

you know who is almost as bad as the mother.......the people who hit you deserved it

ChopSuey444 20

They had to get rid of the play area in the mall I work at for the same reason. Parents kept leaving their children in there by themselves so they could shop.

This is actually more of a "**** Her Life", than a "**** My Life". How does this situation affect your life in any way? Other than posting it on a FML website?

ngl, that's actually smart af... unethical, yes, but smart...

And you didn't give her some sort of spiel? (I'm thinking something along the lines of the mother abandoning and forfeiting the right to her infant, and the company being allowed to use him/her as needed for advertising or display. I know it's probably messed up, but the mother would probably stop doing shit like that. I'd hope.)

When her kid gets stolen don't call the cops, retards are supposed to have kids

OP, this is why I work overnights; I rarely see customers. Its quiet, peaceful and almost all of the shift gets along. Most good I did was call animal control for a dog locked in a car, no windows door and thr ac wasn't on. But working 3rd shify also helps with grocery shopping! I'm out of the store in 10-15 minutes once it opens.