By Nice Melons - 29/09/2013 21:12 - United States

Today, at work as a cashier, I was scanning cantaloupes. The man buying them then looked me straight in the eye and said, "Nice melons." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 700
You deserved it 4 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he wasn't looking you straight in the boobs.

thatonegirlnic 10

Hey it's a compliment. For both you and the fruit. Bravo

Comments

castleofg1ass 19

Should have responded with 'yours are pretty massive too!'

coolboy675 16

At least he didn't ask about your punani.

that's when you say "yes sir, very clever" as flatly as you can. that's how i dealt with all the people who thought they were the first ones to say "if it doesn't have a price tag that means it's free!" when i worked retail. worked like a charm.

He probably was waiting for the opportunity to use that line for some time.

Nothing like waiting for your golden moment to be sued for sexual harassment!

avedogg 1

he was trying to be funny as fuq, and it worked

It's much better than saying "Hey doll, nice rack you filthy bitch. Wanna get weird?"

Because any sexual harassment is less offensive if they don't ask to **** you...

Well, aren't you just a bundle of fun 35?

46, aren't you just a bundle of unimportant observations? Come back when you have a legitimate reason as to why or how anything I've said is incorrect. Or you could just keep making comments about me, instead of that actual issue. Which, incase you have failed to notice, is sexual harassment against females in the workplace by customers.

I can smell burning, the feminists keyboard warriors must be out burning bra's on FML again...

48- What, men can't be sexually harassed as well? You may as well tell me men can't get raped, either.

77- yes they can. I never said they couldn't, but maybe you failed to notice, OP is female. Thus why I said anything to do specifically with females.

Or, perhaps the man was very proud of the melons he had picked out and was bragging to the checker.