Not sure that's how it works

By Julisna - 16/09/2021 20:00

Spicy
Today, after getting sick of my boyfriend pestering me for a threesome, I invited a male friend over. My boyfriend strongly declined, because, "Hell no, I ain’t gay." So this man expects me to be a lesbian, but him being gay is a problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 672
You deserved it 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sdog 6

Tell him it ain’t gay if it’s in a three-way

Comments

Sdog 6

Tell him it ain’t gay if it’s in a three-way

Sounds about right. You should have just gotten with two other girls so you can tell him, "Been there, done that."

Jon Tessler 14

should have invited 2 other females over and told him the only way he gets his 3some is if he sits there and watches, like a good boy

Point is she may not be at all into girls. If he wants another pussy for him, he also has to be okay with her enjoying another d*ck. No one has to touch or be touched in a way which doesn't feel comfortable, period.

lizardlover95 7

tell him if he doesn't cut the crap it will just be him and his hand 😊

bobsanction 18

Well he never specified that it needed to be with another woman. He really needs to work on his communication.

Warp1978 15

👏👏👏👏 Perfect, I would have loved to see the look on his face 😄

Bisexual and lesbian are not the same thing. You are not gay or lesbian if you are bisexual. They are two entirely different things. Also, a three-way can be done between entirely heterosexual people. You do not have to do anything with the same-sex person and it is still a three-way. Sounds like you both have some learning and growing up to do.

Honestly she didn't say she wanted him to have intercourse with the other lad, just that she brought him over. Considering how some people have biased views on sexuality or homosexuality and how some guys doesn't understand the basic concept of reciprocity and empathy, I will not be surprised that he was just unsecured about his masculinity and thought he was just gonna be disgusted just by seing another guy's junk.

She was afraid of doing the activity with another woman and said she had to be a lesbian in order for a woman to be part of a three-way with her. It shows she suffers from the same ignorance and homophobia that he does. This has nothing to do with empathy or reciprocity. Empathy is the most misused term these days, anyway. It simply means you can understand and share in someone's feelings. It does not mean that if you act contrary to their feelings that you lack empathy. I can feel empathy for someone and do what needs to be done or what I want to do regardless of those feelings.